Lower Gwynedd, Pa. – 3월 16, 2023 — Senator Maria Collett (D-12 Montgomery) announced today that Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth Financing Authority (CFA) has awarded $7,412,753 in grant awards for seventeen projects across the 12th district.
“I’m thrilled to announce this critical funding I helped secure for the 12th district to improve critical infrastructure and expand recreational opportunities,” said Senator Collett. “When we invest in local needs, we invest in the future of our communities and all who live, work and play here. The CFA’s large investment in our district is a testament to the hard work of our municipal leaders and the level of collaboration among all levels of government.”
Local Share Account (LSA) grant recipients in the 12th district include:
- 앰블러 자치구 - 이스트 마운트 플레전트 애비뉴와 헨드릭스 스트리트의 보행자 개선에 899,717달러(51개의 ADA 준수 연석 경사로 포함)를 투자했습니다.
- Hatfield Township – $200,000 for a comprehensive stormwater study to assess conditions and recommend improvements for Hatfield Township and Hatfield Borough and $150,000 for the development of a new public safety facility.
- Horsham Miracle Field – $1,000,000 to construct an all-abilities baseball field.
- Horsham Soccer Association – $149,600 for two turf soccer fields at Kohler Park.
- Horsham Water & Sewer Authority – $970,918 to replace the Oak Hill water main and $493,636 to repair the sanitary sewer system.
- Lansdale Borough – $500,000 to upgrade the wastewater treatment plant.
- Lower Gwynedd Township – $786,000 to replace the Old Bethlehem Pike Culvert Bridge.
- Lower Moreland Township – $240,000 for Valley Center Park bridge and trail improvements.
- Montgomery County – $250,000 for the Schuylkill River Passenger Rail Operational Feasibility Study to restore the passenger rail between Philadelphia and Reading.
- Montgomery County Redevelopment Authority – $500,000 to construct a vocational building and ADA-accessible cabin at Variety Children’s Charity in Worcester Township.
- Salford Township – $300,000 to update traffic control devices at the intersection of Ridge Road and Allentown Road.
- Upper Moreland Township – $250,000 for roadway infrastructure improvements adjacent to Bonnet Lane Park.
- Worcester Township – $125,000 for the purchase of a dump truck for the community compost site.
Multimodal Transportation Fund (MTF) grant recipients in the 12th district include:
- Lansdale Borough – $450,000 for pedestrian and drainage improvements along Salford and Derstine Avenues.
- Lower Gwynedd Township – $147,882 to construct a bus shelter and walkway at the intersection of Dekalb and Sumneytown Pikes.
The CFA is an independent agency of the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) responsible for administering Pennsylvania’s economic stimulus packages, including the Local Share Account and Multimodal Transportation Funds.