Senator Maria Collett and Senator Anthony Williams hosted a virtual discussion on how we can continue to take action against systemic racism and reimagine public safety in our local communities and throughout Pennsylvania. Following a panel discussion, attendees had the opportunity to ask questions and share their thoughts about racial justice, equity, and the need for legislative action.
- Reverend Charles W. Quann – Bethlehem Baptist Church
- Dr. Joy Bostic – Director of African and African American Studies, Case Western Reserve University
- DA Kevin Steele – Montgomery County District Attorney
- Professor John Hollway – Director of the Quattrone Center for the Fair Administration of Justice, University of Pennsylvania
- Shaykh Anwar Muhammad – President of Ambler Branch NAAC